Do You Fear Your Carpets?12/08/2013 Back To Blog
These days, wool rugs are not locked in the official living room, which opens once a year for the best guests of the house, but they are the center of most family activities. The usual image of average families include parents lying on the beautiful carpets on a Sunday morning reading their papers while the children are making nice pictures right next to them and the dog is lying beside them. That's the picture of a happy American family, which may be ruined by questioning yourself about the health and safety of your oriental rugs!
* Are you sure you can lie on the rugs without fearing about skin allergies or future respiratory problems?
* Do you know how much dirt is hidden among the piles, beneath the superficially clean rug?
* Can you trust leaving the newborn lying on carpets?
These are mere questions and the facts are hidden in your own household. The secret is to know which carpet cleaning methods to use and the dangers before they attack you. If you are fully prepared, you can beat the enemy and enjoy your family moments without worrying about health problems.
Health file: carpet cleaning
It is actually a huge file since it includes the health of your whole family and the living conditions at home. It has to do with your daily movements in the house and the way you sit, eat and drink when you are at home. Knowing how to proceed with dirty rug cleaning and which products to use should interest you because it is related to the way you sleep and breathe: in other words, with your actual life.
House carpet cleaning
* Start with vacuuming all carpets properly and proceed with mold inspection, moisture signs, stain detection and any other similar problem. You just need to remember that silk rugs need gentle movements and cleaning on both sides.
* Pets are lovely but their hair and dirt can create serious health problems. Use vinegar for odor removal and clean well all stains for any pet bodily fluids.
Regular cleaning is the only way to fall in love with your carpets again and stop fearing them.